Monday, September 1, 2014

Everyone says they want a fairytale wedding. But when I show up and curse their firstborn, suddenly I'm the jerk


  • CRIMINAL: You can't arrest me if you can't see me. BABY COP: God damn, I wish I understood the concept of object permanence.
  • The front desk lady at this remote motel is barely concealing her howling desire to graphically murder me. I'll be honest, it's refreshing.
  • *tries several times to connect to the internet using a dial-up modem* *reaches #1 on the dubstep charts*
  • I support keeping the US minimum wage at $7.25hr - but only for Congress, because they already live off their tips.


[wife sees derek jeter crying and slamming bedroom door]
"what's wrong with derek jeter?"
"she's still upset we named her after derek jeter."
  • Can we just call it Zealand now? How long has it been? Move on people
  • Danke for calling Germany. To order beer, press 1. To order weapons, press 2. To order philosophy, press 1 until it resembles a 2.
  • TRAVEL TIP: You can totally tell who the coolest people are on an airplane by how quick they get after up after the landing.
  • Amazing that the only thing standing between this person from high school and financial success is me liking their business' Facebook page








No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous is allowed, but will go away without notice if it get out of control.

Check out Funy Pictures for Kindle, Amazon Android, Play Android, and Blogger!