Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cops love speeding on the freeway late at night. Go on and do it with them. They won't mind.


  • It would never work out between us: I'm a Sagittarius and she keeps bananas in the fridge.
  • "The Hundred Foot Journey" would be a great title for a movie where Helen Mirren plays a centipede on vacation.
  • It doesn't matter what quote from twitter you use in your movie ad, all I read is "This movie is so bad, we had to use quotes from twitter."
  • I hate when people assume I'm trying to kill them just because I'm firing a machine gun at them.
  • i try not to gripe about social issues on here but i'm sick of wealthy businessmen hunting me for sport
  • Darth Maul is half the man he used to be.
  • "I've come a long way." - a squirter
  • "YOU HAVE A CUT ON YOUR FINGER YOU HAVE A CUT ON YOUR FINGER YOU HAVE A CUT ON YOUR FINGER" - salt
  • It's always awkward when you sneeze in a room full of strangers. Especially if it makes them realize someone is hiding in their closet.
  • I wonder if the guy who invented the drawing board got it right first time?
  • Centaurs always have ripped abs in movies. How the heck do they do sit-ups?
  • Popeye the Sailor Man makes so much more sense when you substitute alcohol for spinach.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous is allowed, but will go away without notice if it get out of control.

Check out Funy Pictures for Kindle, Amazon Android, Play Android, and Blogger!