Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sometimes, I feel like the only french fry in a box of onion rings


  • if your kid isn't a YouTube celebrity by age 13 they are a failure
  • A gentle reminder that there are really only two problems with the world today: the world and today. Three, if you count tomorrow
  • Alcohol+eBay = Surprise presents from yourself
  • Cutting out gluten is a great way to lose weight and friends
  • do you ever just like flex your foot wrong and it cramps and you're just like, 'this is it, this is how it ends.'
  • Men at Work was not a great band but they were way better than Men Talking About Work.
  • My superhero theme music is the sound of a can of Pringles opening.
  • If I had a llama, I'd name it Dolly. Dolly Llama. Oh, the fun we'd have.
  • "Sure, if you think so. I know nothing about cars." -Me to the Jiffy Lube employee as he suggests killing my family
  • Since you can't ask a genie for more wishes, why don't you just ask for more genies?
  • I've just been arrested by the grammar police. They're currently deliberating the length of my sentence.
  • God: Don't eat that Apple. You can smoke this plant I made instead[20 min later]Adam: Sooo hungry Eve: Me too Adam: That apple looks good










No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous is allowed, but will go away without notice if it get out of control.

Check out Funy Pictures for Kindle, Amazon Android, Play Android, and Blogger!