Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I before E except after C is another theory disproved by Science


  • Breaking news over on Facebook: Lisa hates Mondays and wishes it was Friday again.
  • "don't tell her I said that though" -girls
  • Sorry I didn't recognize you. I've only seen you on Instagram so I was looking for the person wearing 4 filters and an inspirational quote.
  • I have 20/20 vision except when I need to find the "door open" button in an elevator.
  • I want to name my first born Kale, as a tribute to the time I tried to eat healthy.
  • New PBS series explores sex lives of elephants, kangaroos, dolphins, & orangutans. Funded by "Creepy Viewers Like You."
  • Don't you dare put one of them chips in my head!!! Oh, we get 10% off with those? I'll take three. - all of us
  • By far, the worst part about being in a relationship is knocking over all the hair care products on the side of the shower
  • If your ex keeps driving back and forth in front of your house, don't freak out. I mean, maybe they just can't find parking
  • Three months have gone by since a Spider-Man movie was released and I’m starting to worry.
  • One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Of course that other man is a moral fool and a useful idiot for pure evil.
  • Future archaeologists will think we lived in nests made of Bed Bath & Beyond coupons and Apple accessory cords.
  • A fun summer game is to name all mosquitoes Satan and then watch people freak as you swat at the air yelling BACK SATAN GET BACK











No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous is allowed, but will go away without notice if it get out of control.

Check out Funy Pictures for Kindle, Amazon Android, Play Android, and Blogger!