Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hate going to the wax museum. People there are so phony.


  • This is the perfect time of night to spend three hours wishing you had gone to sleep four hours ago
  • Me doing a sit-up is like trying to fold a tennis ball in half.
  • I've never read the fine print to anything before signing it first. Saves me tons of time & has only lost me a few million dollars.
  • LOL! I pack my running shoes for every vacation as if I'm actually going to use them!
  • For women, the inability to say 'I'm sorry' can easily be replaced with the ability to undress quickly.
  • A tumbleweed just rolled through my gym membership.
  • Hell is just having a never-ending email inbox. No wait, that's life.
  • Is your name "studying for finals?" 'Cause I'm not doing you but I should be.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous is allowed, but will go away without notice if it get out of control.

Check out Funy Pictures for Kindle, Amazon Android, Play Android, and Blogger!