Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Oh cool, I've been selected to reject taking a quick survey.


  • CNN: We know little about Robin Williams' death and won't mindlessly speculate. Here are literally 37 people we pay to mindlessly speculate.
  • If no one can lift Thor's hammer, can you lift Thor, while he is holding his hammer?
  • If I died and went to hell, it would take me a while to figure out I wasn't at work.
  • Curiosity Rover is our stoner friend texting us pictures of cool rocks he found.
  • "Righty tighty, lefty loosey" works for both unscrewing things and political parties.
  • When my electronics get too hot, they freeze
  • Home is where you take your bra off
  • never feel bad for getting excited over small things. good hair day? brag about it. two sodas from the vending machine? throw a party.
  • I'd like to think nothing good ever comes of violence, but I was a kid once. I went to a party with a piƱata. I know better.
  • The only things me and my parents have in common: a love of donuts! #parentsjustdonutunderstand
  • I have worked at a lot of start-up companies and the most popular buzzwords by far are self-deprecating jokes about using buzzwords.
  • Most of being an adult is just finding the nearest source of caffeine.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous is allowed, but will go away without notice if it get out of control.

Check out Funy Pictures for Kindle, Amazon Android, Play Android, and Blogger!