Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Having a white power ranger probably wasn't the greatest idea


  • mcdonalds lacks the courage to use their pink gel fake nugget technology to make a twenty pound nugget in a cube shape
  • I just took the lukewarm cup of water challenge to raise awareness for bedwetters.
  • If I were a sex therapist I'd be like just shove it in there
  • Hypochondria is the one condition that a hypochondriac will never think they have
  • A group of squid should be called a squad
  • If I had a voodoo doll of myself, I'd never have to be embarrassed about scratching my balls in public.
  • I guess the moral of Willy Wonka is that 4/5 children are obnoxious and should just die.
  • Whenever I see people lined up outside a club on Friday night, I just think "look at all these poor people who don't know Netflix exists."
  • If you lead a horse to pretzels and then to water, he will definitely drink.
  • I have two email response speeds: "immediately" and "permanent damage to our relationship"
  • FACT: If you're a character on a TV show in 2014, you're required to still have an answering machine that plays your messages out loud.
  • idea: an all-cat boy band called N*Sleep
  • I'm writing a film about the 1 person who deletes a facebook profile w/out making a public announcement or writing a blog about it.
  • Be sure and screw your Preconceived Narrative Browser down onto every set of distressing facts before shouting about them.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous is allowed, but will go away without notice if it get out of control.

Check out Funy Pictures for Kindle, Amazon Android, Play Android, and Blogger!