Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Why do good genes happen to bad people?


  • As an energetic atheist, every morning I have to take a Militant Atheist Complex, then I down an Evangelical Atheist Smoothie.
  • I exercise my privilege by getting upset about the plight of the African elephant over a $5 latte in the middle of the afternoon.
  • Someone asked me why I'm so stubborn. I said, "I'm not going to answer that."
  • Tonight at the All-Star game, take a shot every time a hitter adjusts his batting gloves #alcoholpoisoning
  • The customer service rep. I spoke to from my credit card company put so much smile in his voice that he left a layer of slime on my phone.
  • How can they call it an All-Star Game when red giants, white dwarves and neutrons are not allowed to play?
  • When a Buzzfeed writer dies he's forced to click on a "You won't believe what happens next" thumbnail of himself. Then he goes to Hell.
  • The closest relationship I ever had was when I accidentally went in the same revolving door space as some stranger.
  • If The View replaced its hosts with noisy hens, it would take at least a week before anyone noticed.
  • The inventor of the boomerang probably loved to play frisbee but didn't have any friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous is allowed, but will go away without notice if it get out of control.

Check out Funy Pictures for Kindle, Amazon Android, Play Android, and Blogger!